Nothing compliments a day on the slopes like a crisp, hydrating, B vitamin packed Beer to quench your thirst. And Ski Dazzle – the largest Ski & Snowboard Show in the United States – gets it. That's why this year, in conjunction with the Taste of Winter, they're adding the first ever Beer Garden. For $20, you'll get to taste ten 3oz servings of 15+ Craft Beers to choose from.
Then afterwards, peruse the aisles of super deals & entertainment like 70% off boards & gear at the Ski Swap, as well as major mountain resort packages, giveaways at the pro rider Vert Ramp Show, specialties like the new Sakkus Sweet Sleeve (a lightweight snowboard bag protector), complimentary ski lessons, a Tire Chain Installation Contest – even a FREE Bear Mountain lift ticket with your price of admission.
- Anderson Valley Poleeko, Pale Ale
- Anderson Valley Winter, Solstice Seasonal Ale
- Ballast Point Pale Ale, German Kolsch
- Firemans Brew Brunette, German Double Bock
- Firestone DBA, Double Barrel Ale
- Firestone Union Jack, American IPA
- Firestone Velvet Merlin, Seasonal Oatmeal Stout
- Hofbrau Dunkel, Munich Bavarian
- Mammoth Mountain Brewing Co. Epic, IPA
- Mammoth Mountain Brewing Co. Real McCoy, Amber Ale
- Weihenstephaner Original, Lager
Los Angeles Convention Center SOUTH HALL, 1201 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90015. 213-741-1151.