This Saturday (including every 2nd of the month) The Escondite in downtown LA is kicking off Round 1 of The Great Bottle Challenge. 9 craft beers will be tasted and 10 different burgers can be tried (like the Rip Taylor with Romaine, Parmesan, Caesar Dressing & Crushed Croutons, or The Truckstopper with Provolone, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Vegetarian Gravy). There'll also be trivia games and prize giveaways like 22 oz bottles of the newly released Stone Vertical Epic Ale for 8 lucky winners.
- Speedway Stout 12% ABV
- Old Viscosity 12.5% ABV
- Avery Salvation 9% ABV
- Ironfist Blond Renegade 5.2% ABV
- Lost Abbey Lost & Found 7.5% ABV
- St. Feuillien Saison 6.5% ABV
- Old Ruffian Barley Wine 10.2% ABV
- Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale 8.7% ABV
Call 213-626-1800 to reserve your spot.
410 Boyd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013