On Wednesday September 7th, The Foundry on Melrose will be hosting a special "5 Beers Paired with 5-Courses" Dinner.
For $59 you can indulge in Chef Eric Greenspan's creations like Pork Belly & Mustard Spaezle paired with Duvel Hennepin Lessan, and Hanger Steak & Yogurt Gnocchi Masala with Arrogant Bastard Ale.
Dinner starts at 7pm and reservations are required, so make sure to reserve your spot.
- Duvel Maredsous Abbaye Abdij (8% ABV) paired with Scallop Ceviche, Grapefruit, Horseradish & Celery Root
- Stone IPA (6.9% ABV) paired with Halibut, Cilantro Pesto, Pickled Red Onions, Hominy & Caramel Corn
- Duvel Hennepin Lessan (7.7% ABV) paired with Pork Belly, Mustard Spaeztle, Apples & Peppercorn Sauce
- Arrogant Bastard Ale (7.2% ABV) paired with Hanger Steak, Yogurt Gnocchi, Roast Peppers, Raisins & Masala
- Duvel Liefman's Cuvet Brut (6% ABV) paired with Sour Cherry Madeline, Dark Chocolate Ganache & Salted Creme Fraiche Pudding
7465 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036. 323-651-0915.